TO DO LIST (to be adjusted as ideas pop into our heads):
– Finish raking up the black mulch from the front landscaped beds (mostly done)
– Remove all of the landscaping paper (mostly done)
– Find out if my Jeep is “Jeepy” enough to pull up the huge boulders….yeah, we’re going to need some help with this one.
– Wood chip the shrubbery pile into natural mulch for our new plants
– Paint our boring brown rocks to be “happy”! 🙂
– Plant some cash crops for reinvestment capital. 🙂
– Save up enough money to apparently buy an underground bomb shelter complex/resort. LOL! Kevin’s been looking at ideas. lol
– Every day: Took lots of pictures and behaved ridiculously with countless shenanigans and hilarity!
– Done! Plant the seedlings
– Done! Plant the corn, potatoes, onions, garlic, melons, squashes, beans, peas, etc. 🙂
– Done! Use the tiller to till up the area in the front and ready it for our berry bushes (mostly done!)
– Done! Sell our fifth car
– Done! Plant our new berry bushes!
– Done! Assemble the wood chipper
– Done! Assemble the outdoor compost bin
– Done! Place the beehives where said fifth car is sitting
– Done! Find a way to dig out the roots of the shrubberies so they don’t grow back (without hurting the soil for our edibles!)
– Done! Find out about these “permits” we need for bees, goats, and chickens. hmmmmm.
– Done! Find time to put away the Christmas Tree (It’s become a St Patty’s tree at this point)
– Day 010: Ready my basement kitchen so I can access the fourth freezer because our other 3 are full!
– Day 006: Create a barrier to keep the dogs out of the raspberries until they are thorny enough to deter said dogs. grrrrrr.
– Day 006: Purchase a ridiculous and ginormous gardening hat!
– Day 005: Finish studying for my certification exam in case I don’t become rich farming and “Thriving.” 🙂
– Day 003: Forgot I was Irish and got my first annual sunburn! Kevin got one, too! lol
– Day 002: “Built” 2 beehives
– Day 002: Planted an apple orchard
– Day 001: Found the “tree-cutter-downer”
– Day 001: Cut down all shrubberies and trees against the front of the house
– Day 001: Realized what “gardening gloves” are for. 🙂
– Day 001: Bought a woodchipper
– Day 001: Bought 2 compost bins (1 indoor and 1 outdoor)
– Day 001: Relocated all boring brown “decorative” landscaping rocks
– Day 001: Took down the Christmas wreath from the front door